Monday, August 21, 2006

DINNER, IS SERVED

Finally, a break from my day job. Which has been hectic. And eratic. And left me spastic. At times. I just wanted to rhyme. Ignore me.

Anywayyyyyyyyyy...

I had an RSD "insulin shot" Tuesday of last week. Churned out the schedule, emailed it, introduced the blog to our cast, sat, twiddled my thumbs and waited for emails to pour in with questions. Ah...all in a days work. Called it one by 4pm, took a leisurely drive home and thought to myself:

"Holy moly...the schedule's out. It's really, real. Like real. Real. Really real".

Yes, sometimes we still find it rather surreal that this thing, this thing called a movie, is slowly, but very surely, about to leave the runway and take full flight:

"Good morning ladies and gentleman, welcome to flight RSD 001, direct from dream to reality. We are preparing for take off; please fasten your seatbelts and enjoy your flight. Today's weather forecast - clear skies with a high of huge excitement and sunny disposition. Welcome".

By the way, I'm still working on the "personalized" chairs. Will a taped piece of paper with your name on it suffice?

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger oomoo said...

print with computer, then stick with tape...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Eevon Chung said...

PRINTED with a computer? Too much! This is too much. I'm writing it with a marker! That's that =P

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home