Tuesday, July 25, 2006

MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDERS PLEASE?














Jack and Fergus hard at work.

I was goofing around. And taking pictures of pre-production of course. When we were done, there was a tinggling sensation that ran from the base of my neck till the bottom of my spine. It's exciting to see tasks and schedules, rehearsal and shoot dates materializing in front of you.


















United Colors of Benetton, step aside!

I got really giddy seeing all the colors on Fergus' notebook. Aren't they pretty? I think this is Fergus' way of compensating for the hard work we're all going to put in very soon. At least he's got a pretty schedule up and running.















My, my...what big feet you have, Jack.

This is more proof of me goofing around. By the end of the night, we were either running on a really good RSD high, or suffering from brain damage. The Gantt chart was massive! We were giggly and laughing at gross indecencies that I won't be sharing here. But it's all good and "everything will be beautiful...".

1 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

I know what it feels like to have your shooting schedule materialize before you. It's a proud moment, almost similar to that of a mother who's just watching her son walk through the gates to school for the first time. =)

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home