Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TOUCHING A DREAM...

Dreams are strange things - usually lofty, usually at the end of a long road, usually difficult to obtain.

Yet dreams... are contagious, invoke passion and undoubtedly worth it at the very end.

Yesterday, the road to the RSD dream continued. Plans were considered, schedules were worked out and the shoot was preliminarily planned. It was but a small step in our great leap of faith - yet while I was gesturing wildly at the projected Gantt chart (which, with the help of a projecter covered 1/3 of Fergus' wall), explaining some idea or another I cannot help but felt excitement. As my hand moves over the chart - I feel like as if I am literally touching a dream - one that Fergus has so generously shared with us.

Mind you, there is a long way to go - but finally I can see that we are plotting a course to our destination - the chart is being drawn, ready for us to navigate! And what a breath-taking journey it will be.

God said, "My presence will go with you. I'll see the journey to the end."
Exodus 33:14 (The Message)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home