Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ALWAYS BE CLOSING - 30 APRIL 2008

Hello patient world.

We've finally fixed a date to record the hindi singer and we are now looking at a completion date that's still within the month, albeit right at the end of it.

It's been a roller-coaster April, with the steady progress of sound editing juxtaposed with the melodrama of Justin getting hospitalised and my notebook crashing, but all systems are going again and I sincerely apologise for the delay.

Will keep posting as we all head towards that date.

Not long ago, I saw Glengary Glen Ross again, after many years. In that film, a bunch of down-on-their-luck real estate agents have one mantra drilled into their heads.

ALWAYS
BE
CLOSING

I've been repeating this mantra to myself today when I think about RSD. A Always. B Be. C Closing. Always be closing. 30 April. Keep posted.

2 Comments:

Blogger oks said...

please not 30 april!~!! i don't think i can make it! have the opening for my shop on that night. can we postpone by a day at least/???-shing

11:21 PM  
Blogger Genusfrog said...

hi guys. don't be mistaken... there is no screening on the 30th. it's just the day the work gets done! :D

will letchy'all know when we'll be screening.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home