Thursday, March 06, 2008

SCORE!

Scoring this film has quite simply been amazing. I told Fai and Christine last night that this past week, scoring the film with them, has been the happiest I've been with the film since we wrapped the shoot. When they played the LTW theme for me two nights ago, I had a smile from ear to ear. Last night, they played me more scores.

Christine: You're smiling

(Fergus keeps smiling)

Christine: That's good! You're smiling!

Yes, I am dearly indebted to the beautiful art of these two folks. The end is increasingly in sight. And I can't wait to start dumping music into the movie sequence. I can't wait.

I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Blogger oks said...

so when do i get the big invite to make the long trek across to the motherland? don't forget i am out of town 11-17th (in mongolia-aaaaaah!) -Shing

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home