Thursday, September 14, 2006

HOPE SWELLS

Last week Ash and Bel had their chance to rehearse Videogirl and Dev's scene. As always, it's was a lot of fun. I must apologize for the delay in this blog post. My day job doesn't allow me to slack off, but today I shall! Muahahahhaha...*ahem*

Anyway, Fergus did the usual with them as he did with the rest who've come for rehearsals so far. He made them go through the different energies of acting and got them to role play in different scenarios. The funniest, I think, was the one where Ash played a smooth door-to-door sales man and Bel was the hyperactive home-owner. The situation was this: Ash is trying to sell Bel something, but in the process, he knocks down an urn which houses Bel's dead grandmother's ashes.

So...pics pics pics!

Fergus demonstrating one of the energies.

I can't tell if Ash was in the midst of crossing his legs when I snapped this picture, or if he was goofing around this time.

Ash and Bel paying full attention to Mr. Director Man.

And finally...the read.

I left the session early. From Fergus' apartment door to the elevator, I can't help but feel warm and fuzzy, so much so, a skip threatened to force its way in my stride. Every actor and actress brings with him or her a very different feel and mood to the sessions. Sometimes, it's very playful, sometimes it's dead serious. This time, it was hopeful. Maybe because they were rehearsing the very last scene, where everything comes together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home